Our Fees: Affordable Counselling and Psychotherapy for Women
We are committed to providing high quality couselling and psychotherapy that is reasonably-priced and good value for money.
We do understand that many women need to make their money go a long way, and we always do our best to make counselling affordable.
Our policy has always been to keep fees for our counselling-services moderate.
Fees will generally be between £20.00 and £45.00 per session.
The cost depends on several factors, such as what region you are in (Central London appointments can cost more) or the time of day (daytime appointments are usually cheaper than evenings and weekends.)
WTL practitioners work independently, so charges can vary slightly.
Most of our therapists use a 'sliding-scale' of charges which adjusts to each clients' financial circumstances. The 'sliding-scale' is a well-established method of making counselling available for a wide range of budgets. It's very simple to work out how much you would pay using the 'sliding-scale'. Just give us a ring, or ask your practitioner when you first speak to her. We do not ask for proof of income to work this out.
We offer some concessionary places (see below.)
Couples sessions are longer than individual sessions and usually cost a little more. ( Please ask your practitioner for her exact fees for these services. Her charges will be reasonable; it is our policy to keep all our charges moderate.)
Here are some ways that we can help you keep costs down and get good value for your money:
- Our practitioners have many years' experience, so they can get to the heart of the matter quickly for you.
- Short-term 'fixed-focus' counselling is sometimes a suitable option.
- We review our clients progress regularly.
- We aim to offer the right number of sessions, no more and no less.
- We encourage clients to tell us what works for them.
- Weekday day-time appointments are cheaper than evenings or weekends.
- Appointments can be weekly or fortnightly, or you can vary this.
- Appointments can be further appart as your counselling draws to a close.
- After you have finished coming for regular sessions we can offer occasional 'check-in' sessions help you keep up your progress.
Concessionary rates for Low Cost Counselling:
We are sometimes able to offer low cost counselling and psychotherapy sessions.
These are for:
- women in unwaged households
- full-time students
If you think you may be eligible for low cost counselling please do not hesitate to mention this when you contact us.
If you want to ask about our flexible 'sliding Scale' of charges we will be happy to hear from you.
Our service is 'user-friendly' and completely confidential. To find out how we may be able to help you please call us on:
- 0114 266 0700 South Yorkshire, North Derbyshire and Sheffield
- 0207 183 1171 Greater London and the Home Counties
- National Enquiries: Click on our locations for more information
or e-mail us: See address at top of page
Or click here to use our confidential enquiry form